Sonntag, 17. November 2013

victory bean

So I've been working quite a lot the last few days and I kind of picked up some differences between German and Canadian coffee shops. Well especially Victory Bean, the Bean Around The World coffee shop I am in is privately owned by Motion, a nice and stylish ex-carpenter and ex-mountain bike racer. He definitely has a sense of style though and some impressive hand crafting skills. He handcrafted the hardwood floor, some of the tables and the amazing massive concrete countertop which is one of the most beautiful and simple I ever saw. He told me though it took six people to set it up because it was so heavy.
It was worth it! The shop fits perfectly to the stylish heritage neighborhood of Gastown.
Here's some impressions of the shop and its wonderful arty interior.
By the way, it's called Victory Bean because it's located at Victory Square.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen