Donnerstag, 2. Januar 2014

NYE at the hatshop

2014 it is!
I hope everyone had a great night, it took me quite a while to recover after the awesome party at the Goorin Bros. hat shop in Yaletown. Thanks for Mary Jean, who works there, for her invitation to the private party for employees and friends only.
We had literally everything you could ask for, drinks, food and great company!
The dress code was kind of fancy so thanks again to Mary for giving me that awesome tie and hat to dress me up a little nicer.
The best thing about the party was the people! Interesting characters all over. A lead singer of a cheesy rock band, a world traveling art teacher, an artist who modeled a sculpture of a perfect vagina... what more can you ask for?
So a little late, but to everyone who reads my blog a happy new year!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen