Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013

christmas cookies

It's the first christmas I don't spend at home with my family and all my Canadian friends are gone for the holidays. So to wish them farewell me and my roommate hosted a little christmassy style cookie baking party yesterday. To cheer everybody up we were doing everything from scratch so that our kitchen gets really busy and messy...
We encouraged our guests to bring their own recipes and provided basic ingredients. At this point I'd like to thank Mary for coming up with that awesome Bailey's white chocolate chip cookies and Ben for his fancy coconut macaroons!!
There were also a bunch of german travelers over for they are also missing their families, so guess that could even be considered as charity work at 1623 Haro.
By the way, if you like to have any of the recipes just write or comment...
the bakers, the macaroons, the Bailey's dough, the decorated cookies, the hosts.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen